Partners in CareВ избранное
New York, NY 10001
Partners in Care is the private pay affiliate of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York. We provide a wide range of personalized home care services, from bathing and grooming, to appointment assistance, to skilled nursing. Care can be short-term, ongoing, or even round-the-clock. Patients who request and receive services directly from Partners in Care pay out-of-pocket or with long-term care insurance.
Maybe you’ve seen changes in an elderly parent—significant ones, and you’re worried that your mom or dad needs more care than Medicare covers. Or perhaps you’re concerned about how you’ll manage after a scheduled surgery. You may be expecting a baby and want help caring for your newborn (and yourself) in the first weeks home.
- You want someone you can trust.
- You want someone capable of providing the level of care you and your loved ones deserve.
- You want to know that everything will be taken care of.
You need a Partner in Care.
When you call Partners in Care, you can turn the worry over to us. We have the skills, knowledge, and the experience to provide the care you need and the service you expect.
We’ll take care of you. We’ll take care of everything.
How We Can Help You?
Partners in Care provides comprehensive, affordable private-pay home care services, personalized to meet your exact needs, whether that’s:
- Short-term care after a hospitalization or procedure
- On-going assistance managing an elderly parent’s chronic medical needs
- Clinical assessments for home safety, falls prevention, or nursing facility admission
- Rehabilitation therapy
- Companionship and personal care services that supplement care covered by Medicare or private insurance
Our experienced, compassionate home care professionals have been New York’s first choice for private care services since 1983. We can help fill gaps in care seamlessly and speedily, so you don’t have to wait for insurance authorizations before you can get the care you deserve.
Who We Are
We are part of the Visiting Nurse Service of New York. As part of the VNSNY family, Partners in Care shares its commitment to quality and compassionate care. Our clients recognize and appreciate that commitment. More than 85 percent of Partners in Care clients who were surveyed expressed overall satisfaction with the services they received and said they were likely to recommend us to friends and family.
We are accredited by the Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP) and licensed by the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH). Our services are available to residents of all five boroughs of New York City, as well as Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, and Rockland Counties.
Living Well at Home
Partners in Care works hard to help families by assisting those who need care and providing family caregivers with support to see to their loved one’s needs. We make it our mission to:
- Help your loved one remain at home in familiar, comfortable surroundings
- Provide personal attention from fully-credentialed, highly skilled home care professionals
- Offer you full access to a dedicated Partners in Care administrative team—24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Ensure that our staff provide you and your loved one with the most current, advanced home care through regular training
Информация о Бизнесе
1250 Broadway, New York, NY , 10001